Newbury Wool Jacket - Navy Herringbone
A smartly tailored navy wool jacket will always be the ultimate wardrobe classic, for a timeless and elegant coat that never goes out of style. Wear the Newbury for a formal city look over a dress, or style it with jeans and trainers for a more casual outfit – the perfect investment piece.
Shown here in our house Navy Herringbone tweed, designed by Guinea and woven exclusively for us in Yorkshire, this wool is a superior 325 gsm weight to meet the highest standards of British Tweed.
Gold coloured military buttons and deep navy velvet trims provide smart finishing touches, with expert tailoring for a perfect fit in UK sizes 6 to 18.
- 100% cotton navy velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- Reversible tweed/velvet back tab
- “Nehru” style velvet collar
- Single velvet trimmed back vent designed to kick out over the bottom
- Deep buttoning to the cuffs
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 18
- Please see the Size Guide measurement chart to get the perfect fit
With a standard fit, this jacket works for an array of body shapes. Please read the Size Guide measurement chart above to choose the perfect size for you.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Next Day Express Delivery is available. Please see the delivery pages for more information.
This is a 100% wool tweed jacket, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.