Newbury Jacket - Navy Herringbone
The Newbury is a jacket with traditional British style. With military inspired buttons and styling it is a true wardrobe classic. Available in UK sizes 6 to 18, the Newbury looks amazing teamed with jeans or take it up a gear and wear it with a skirt. The coat is shown here in a Navy Herringbone tweed - one of our House Tweeds, designed by Guinea and woven exclusively for us in Yorkshire.
Woven from top quality 100% wool in a superior 325 gsm weight, the herringbone weave ensures that this cloth meets the highest traditional standards of British Tweed - durability and moisture-resistance. With gold coloured military buttons, deep navy velvet trims complete the look.
- 100% navy cotton velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- reversable tweed/velvet back tab
- "Nehru" style velvet collar
- single velvet trimmed back vent designed to kick out over the bottom
- deep buttoning to the cuffs
- available in UK sizes 6 to 18
- please see the size chart to get the perfect fit
This jacket has a standard fit but read the detailed sizing information to ensure you get the right fit for you.
Standard delivery 3 - 5 working days. For Express and Worldwide shipping please see delivery information on the homepage.
This coat is made from 100% wool - it is dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.