Trench Coat - Navy Wool With Velvet CuffRegular price £525.00 Save £-525.00
Classic yet striking, our dramatic navy trench coat takes inspiration from the long, double breasted cut of a military greatcoat, paired with the flowing drape of a 1960’s maxi coat.
The navy wool is woven for us in Yorkshire and dyed to our own shade of navy. In a premium 500 glm weight wool, this coat has outstanding natural warmth.
Statement navy velvet cuffs with deep buttoning, velvet lining under the collar lapels, and military style buttons on the classic double breasted cut add beautiful attention to detail. Wear it open and flowing or buttoned up against the elements, for elegant style no matter the weather.
- 100% wool
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 18
- Exclusively designed House fabric
- Full length long coat, 127cm from nape of neck to hem
- Double breasted, longline fit
- Antique brass coloured military style buttons to the front and sleeves
- Velvet cuffs, back tab and under the collar
- Deep side pockets at hip level
- Long open back vent
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
This is a long wool coat that is perfect for keeping you warm as well as stylish.The double breasted fit allows for a more snug fit around the bust, so if you are between sizes here we recommend you size up. Please check the Size Guide measurement chart above to find the ideal size for you. As a full length, long coat, the length is 127cm from nape of neck to hem.
This is a long, 100% wool coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.
COATS, JACKETS & SKIRTS
35 / 88
25 / 64
35 / 88
|8||36 / 92||27 / 68||36 / 92|
|10||38 / 96||28 / 72||38 / 96|
|12||39 / 100||30 / 76||39 / 100|
|14||41 / 104||32 / 80||41 / 104|
|16||43 / 108||33 / 84||43 / 108|
|18||44 / 112||35 / 88||44 / 112|
|20||46 / 116||37 / 94||46 / 116|
|22||47 / 120||39 / 98||47 / 120|
|24||49 / 124||40 / 102||49 / 124|
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands) - orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £4.95
- Express Next Day Delivery - £9.95. Orders placed before 10 am will be delivered on the next working day (not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events). Please note: Express orders placed at the weekend will be processed on Monday. EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands
- Standard Delivery Highlands and Scottish Islands (3 - 5 working days) - £9.95
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
- EU, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northen Ireland Delivery - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £14.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time) - not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events.
- US and Canada - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £19.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Asia - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Rest of the World - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
Please note: Orders placed at a weekend will be processed the next UK working day.
All Express deliveries are a fully tracked door to door service and signature is require upon delivery
You will receive an email/SMS notification once the shipment has been despatched on the Express Service to allow you to track your shipment and manage your delivery online.
- Guinea use DHL Express for all International deliveries and domestic next day.
- Guinea cannot undervalue orders when arranging delivery. The customer takes full responsibility for any postal charges, return shipping costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.