Newbury Navy Jacket - Pure Wool With Velvet Trims
Coats, jackets & skirts
35 / 88
25 / 64
35 / 88
|8||36 / 92||27 / 68||36 / 92|
|10||38 / 96||28 / 72||38 / 96|
|12||39 / 100||30 / 76||39 / 100|
|14||41 / 104||32 / 80||41 / 104|
|16||43 / 108||33 / 84||43 / 108|
|18||44 / 112||35 / 88||44 / 112|
|20||46 / 116||37 / 94||46 / 116|
|22||47 / 120||39 / 98||47 / 120|
|24||49 / 124||40 / 102||49 / 124|
- Free delivery on orders over £75
- Low stock - 5 items left
A smartly tailored navy jacket in pure wool will always be the ultimate wardrobe classic, for a timeless and elegant jacket that never goes out of style. Wear the Newbury for a formal city look over a dress, or style it with jeans and trainers for a more casual outfit – it is the perfect investment piece.
Shown here in our house Navy wool, designed by Guinea and woven exclusively for us in Yorkshire, this cloth is a superior weight of cloth to meet the highest standards of British woven textiles.
Metal military buttons and deep navy velvet trims give this navy jacket the perfect finishing touches. The stand up "Nehru style" navy velvet collar gives a crisp and classic outline for understated elegance. The Newbury is made with expert tailoring for a perfect fit in UK sizes 6 to 16.
- 100% cotton navy velvet trim to the collar
- Navy velvet detail trims to the pockets
- Reversible velvet back tab
- “Nehru” style velvet collar
- Single velvet trimmed back vent designed to kick out over the bottom
- Deep buttoning to the cuffs
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- Please see the Size Guide measurement chart to get the perfect fit
With a standard fit, this jacket works for an array of body shapes. Please read the Size Guide measurement chart above to choose the perfect size for you.
This is a 100% wool jacket, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.
UK Delivery Information
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - all orders £4.95 up to £75
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - all orders over £75 FREE
- Express Delivery - £10.95. Orders placed before 10 am will be delivered on the next working day (not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events). Please note: Express orders placed after 10am on Thursday will not be delivered until Monday/Tuesday. Express orders placed at the weekend will be processed on Monday for delivery on Tuesday/Wednesday. EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands
International Delivery Information
- EU, Channel Islands, Isle of Man Delivery - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £21.95. All shipping 3 - 5 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time) - not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events.
- US and Canada - Orders of £200 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £200 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Asia - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £35.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Rest of the World - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £35.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
Please note: Orders placed at a weekend will be processed the next UK working day.
All Express deliveries are a fully tracked door to door service and signature is require upon delivery
You will receive an email/SMS notification once the shipment has been despatched on the Express Service to allow you to track your shipment and manage your delivery online.
- Guinea use DHL Express for all International deliveries and domestic next day.
- Guinea cannot undervalue orders when arranging delivery. The customer takes full responsibility for any postal charges, return shipping costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- EXCEPTIONS - Guinea is not responsible for disruption to delivery times caused by events beyond its control such as weather conditions and border closures which cause delays to the services provided by the couriers.