Trench Coat – Camel Melton WoolRegular price £585.00 Save £-585.00
- Size guide
IF YOUR SIZE ISN'T IN STOCK - PRE ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY IN EARLY OCTOBER
A long camel wool coat will always be a classic, and the perfect investment piece for any wardrobe. Ours takes its inspiration from the double breasted, longline styling of a military greatcoat, paired with the open, flowing flare of a 1960’s maxi coat.
The sweeping full length is complemented by luxurious fawn velvet trims to the inner collar lapels, giving the coat a totally different look when worn open, and elevating a traditional camel coat to something even more refined.
Whether buttoned up or open and flowing, this is a timeless coat that will work in your wardrobe for years to come, in classic camel coloured wool, woven and dyed for us in Yorkshire in a premium quality Melton finish.
- 100% wool, in Camel Melton finish
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 18
- Full length long coat, 127cm from nape of neck to hem
- Double breasted, longline fit
- Antique brass coloured military style buttons to the front and sleeves
- Velvet trim to the lapels and under the collar
- Deep side pockets at hip level
- Long open back vent
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
Generously fitted for a beautiful drape, and to allow for layering beneath, this is a long wool coat that is perfect for keeping you warm as well as stylish.The double breasted fit allows for a more snug fit around the bust, so if you are between sizes here we recommend you size up. Please check the Size Guide measurement chart above to find the ideal size for you. As a full length, long coat, the length is 127cm from nape of neck to hem.
This is a long, 100% wool coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.
COATS, JACKETS & SKIRTS
35 / 88
25 / 64
35 / 88
|8||36 / 92||27 / 68||36 / 92|
|10||38 / 96||28 / 72||38 / 96|
|12||39 / 100||30 / 76||39 / 100|
|14||41 / 104||32 / 80||41 / 104|
|16||43 / 108||33 / 84||43 / 108|
|18||44 / 112||35 / 88||44 / 112|
|20||46 / 116||37 / 94||46 / 116|
|22||47 / 120||39 / 98||47 / 120|
|24||49 / 124||40 / 102||49 / 124|
UK Delivery Information
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - all orders £4.95 up to £75
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - all orders over £75 FREE
- Express Next Day Delivery - £10.95. Orders placed before 10 am will be delivered on the next working day (not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events). Please note: Express orders placed after 10am on Thursday will not be delivered until Monday. Express orders placed at the weekend will be processed on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands
International Delivery Information
- EU, Channel Islands, Isle of Man Delivery - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £21.95. All shipping 3 - 5 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time) - not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events.
- US and Canada - Orders of £200 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £200 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Asia - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £35.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Rest of the World - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £35.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
Please note: Orders placed at a weekend will be processed the next UK working day.
All Express deliveries are a fully tracked door to door service and signature is require upon delivery
You will receive an email/SMS notification once the shipment has been despatched on the Express Service to allow you to track your shipment and manage your delivery online.
- Guinea use DHL Express for all International deliveries and domestic next day.
- Guinea cannot undervalue orders when arranging delivery. The customer takes full responsibility for any postal charges, return shipping costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- EXCEPTIONS - Guinea is not responsible for disruption to delivery times caused by events beyond its control such as weather conditions and border closures which cause delays to the services provided by the couriers.