Trench Coat - Navy Herringbone Velvet Cuff
Classic yet striking, our dramatic navy trench coat takes inspiration from the long, double breasted cut of a military greatcoat, paired with the flowing drape of a 1960’s maxi coat.
The navy herringbone tweed is one of our exclusive House Tweeds, designed by us and woven in Yorkshire in premium 500glm weight wool, for outstanding natural warmth.
Using two subtly different shades of navy blue wool yarn in a traditional herringbone weave sets the Trench apart, for a timeless yet distinctive update on a classic navy coat that you’ll wear year after year.
Statement navy velvet cuffs with deep buttoning, velvet lining under the collar lapels, and military style buttons on the classic double breasted cut add beautiful attention to detail. Wear it open and flowing or buttoned up against the elements, for elegant style no matter the weather.
- 100% wool, in Navy Herringbone finish
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 18
- Exclusively designed House Tweed
- Full length long coat, 127cm from nape of neck to hem
- Double breasted, longline fit
- Antique brass coloured military style buttons to the front and sleeves
- Velvet cuffs, back tab and under the collar
- Deep side pockets at hip level
- Long open back vent
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
This is a long wool coat that is perfect for keeping you warm as well as stylish.The double breasted fit allows for a more snug fit around the bust, so if you are between sizes here we recommend you size up. Please check the Size Guide measurement chart above to find the ideal size for you. As a full length, long coat, the length is 127cm from nape of neck to hem.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a long, 100% wool coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.