Windsor Tweed Jacket - Navy Herringbone
Here at Guinea, we believe that you can never have enough navy in your wardrobe, and this tailored wool blazer is no exception. Timeless and classic, it’s the perfect "go-to" piece, easily dressed up or down, season after season.
The navy herringbone wool tweed is one of our House Tweeds, designed by Guinea and woven exclusively for us in Yorkshire. Luxurious navy velvet trims to the collar, pockets and back complete the look, with pewter military style buttons for the perfect finishing touch.
- 100% cotton navy velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- Reversible tweed/velvet back tab
- High velvet collar
- Single velvet trimmed back vent designed to kick out over the bottom
- 6 button front ensures a flattering fit over the bust
- Deep buttoning to the cuffs
- Available in UK sizes 8 to 20
- Please see the Size Guide measurement chart to get the perfect fit
With a standard fit, this jacket works for an array of body shapes. Please read the Size Guide measurement chart above to choose the perfect size for you.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool tweed jacket, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.