Windsor Tweed Jacket - Ice Blue Herringbone
This classic tweed jacket has plenty of traditional British style, in an elegant pale blue herringbone wool, designed by Guinea and woven exclusively for us in Yorkshire. With tailored shaping and military inspired pewter buttons, contrast navy velvet trims provide a luxurious finishing touch.
Whether worn with jeans and trainers for an easy way to dress up a casual look, or paired with a navy dress for smarter occasion styling, the Windsor is a timeless wardrobe essential.
- 100% cotton navy velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- Reversible tweed/velvet back tab
- High velvet collar
- Single velvet trimmed back vent designed to kick out over the bottom
- 6 button front ensures a flattering fit over the bust
- Deep buttoning to the cuffs
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- Please see the Size Guide measurement chart to get the perfect fit
All sizes are currently sold out - order now for delivery in December. Pre-order stock is selling fast!
With a standard fit, this jacket works for an array of body shapes. Please read the Size Guide measurement chart above to choose the perfect size for you.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool tweed jacket, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.