Wilton Wool Coat - CharcoalRegular price £525.00 Save £-525.00
- Size guide
A beautiful dark grey wool coat that will work in your wardrobe for years to come, the Wilton pairs premium quality British wool with a black velvet collar and trims, for a perfectly polished investment piece.
Whether you need an elegant coat for a day at the races, a smart workwear option, or instant glamour for a casual weekend look, the classic charcoal herringbone cloth makes a sophisticated, softer update to a classic wool coat.
A fitted cut from the front creates a smooth, elongated line when worn, with a flared back for a beautiful drape.
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 18
- 100% cotton black velvet trim to the collar, cuffs and back detail
- Cuffs are designed to be worn turned back revealing the black velvet trim
- 8 velvet covered buttons buttoning to the neck
- Flared back
- 3/4 length women’s wool coat
- Premium 500glm weight British wool, for superior warmth and enduring quality
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
Although tailored, this is quite a generously fitting coat. The flared skirt at the back allows for a great deal of size flexibility around the hips, whilst the vertical panelling at the front and contoured shaping at the back creates a sleek silhouette. Please read the detailed Size Guide measurement chart above to ensure you find the perfect size for you.
This is a 100% wool coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.
COATS, JACKETS & SKIRTS
35 / 88
25 / 64
35 / 88
|8||36 / 92||27 / 68||36 / 92|
|10||38 / 96||28 / 72||38 / 96|
|12||39 / 100||30 / 76||39 / 100|
|14||41 / 104||32 / 80||41 / 104|
|16||43 / 108||33 / 84||43 / 108|
|18||44 / 112||35 / 88||44 / 112|
|20||46 / 116||37 / 94||46 / 116|
|22||47 / 120||39 / 98||47 / 120|
|24||49 / 124||40 / 102||49 / 124|
UK Delivery Information
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - all orders £4.95 up to £75
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - all orders over £75 FREE
- Express Next Day Delivery - £10.95. Orders placed before 10 am will be delivered on the next working day (not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events). Please note: Express orders placed after 10am on Thursday will not be delivered until Monday. Express orders placed at the weekend will be processed on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands
International Delivery Information
- EU, Channel Islands, Isle of Man Delivery - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £21.95. All shipping 3 - 5 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time) - not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events.
- US and Canada - Orders of £200 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £200 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Asia - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £35.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Rest of the World - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £35.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
Please note: Orders placed at a weekend will be processed the next UK working day.
All Express deliveries are a fully tracked door to door service and signature is require upon delivery
You will receive an email/SMS notification once the shipment has been despatched on the Express Service to allow you to track your shipment and manage your delivery online.
- Guinea use DHL Express for all International deliveries and domestic next day.
- Guinea cannot undervalue orders when arranging delivery. The customer takes full responsibility for any postal charges, return shipping costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- EXCEPTIONS - Guinea is not responsible for disruption to delivery times caused by events beyond its control such as weather conditions and border closures which cause delays to the services provided by the couriers.