Wilton Coat - Charcoal Wool
Everyone just loves this coat, it's pretty, flattering and will take you anywhere, and work in your wardrobe for years and years. The Wilton is shown here in our classic charcoal wool herringbone tweed, designed by us and woven exclusively for Guinea in Yorkshire.
The Wilton is a striking and distinctive tailored coat, complemented by black velvet trims to the collar, cuffs and back.
- 100% cotton velvet black trim to the collar, cuffs and back detail
- Cuffs are designed to be worn turned back revealing the black velvet trim
- 8 velvet covered buttons buttoning to the neck
- Alared back
- 3/4 length coat
- available in UK sizes 6 to 18
- Please check sizing information for the perfect fit
Although fitted, this is quite a generously fitting coat - the flared skirt at the back fits comfortably over the bottom whilst the straight front panel creates a narrowing effect on the silhouette making it a very slimming and elegant coat. Read the detailed sizing information to ensure you get the right fit for you.
Standard delivery 3 - 5 working days. For Express and Worldwide shipping please see delivery information on the homepage.
This coat is made from 100% wool - it is dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.