Kensington Tweed Blazer - Green Herringbone
Town or country, this is the perfect "go to" piece for your wardrobe. The jacket has a very classic and pretty cut so that it will flatter and complement all shapes. The Kensington is shown here in Green herringbone tweed woven in Yorkshire using traditional skills. The green yarns are flecked with shades of navy and teal to give a soft tone to the overall background colour.
Woven from top quality 100% wool, this British Tweed is complemented by navy velvet coloured trims to the pockets and collar, enhancing the soft bluish yarns in the weave.
- 100% navy cotton velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- 5 button front ensures a flattering fit over the bust
- Traditional slanted hacking jacket pockets giving a nipped in look at the waistline
- Fitted jacket
- Double split vent at the back ensures it sits perfectly over the bottom
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- Please see the size chart to get the perfect fit
This is a close fitting short jacket. It has a tailored shape so read the detailed sizing information to ensure you get the right fit for you.
Standard delivery 3 - 5 working days. For Express and Worldwide shipping please see delivery information on the homepage.
This coat is made from 100% wool - it is dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.