Kensington Tweed Blazer - Plum Check
A beautifully fitted tweed blazer in our limited edition plum check – a cloth woven exclusively for Guinea in Yorkshire, to our own design. In top quality 100% wool, this cloth meets the highest standards of British tweed for durability and moisture-resistance, making it both practical and stylish.
Cut to flatter, tailored shaping ensures the Kensington looks just as at home in town or country, worn with skinny jeans and our Silk Ruffle Top for chic city styling, or out for a weekend in the country.
Deep purple cotton velvet trims complement the plum tones in the tweed for a more unusual colour combination, whilst still being an easy-wear neutral to coordinate with the rest of your wardrobe, for the perfect investment piece.
- Classic tweed blazer
- 100% cotton purple velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- 5 button front ensures a flattering fit over the bust
- Traditional slanted hacking jacket pockets giving a nipped in look at the waistline
- Fitted cut for a tailored, slim fit
- Double split vent at the back ensures it sits perfectly over the bottom
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- Please see the Size Guide measurement chart to get the perfect fit
The fitted shape of this jacket has a close, tailored cut. Please see the detailed size measurement chart above to ensure the perfect fit.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool tweed jacket, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.