Navy Puffer GiletRegular price £195.00 Sale price £95.00 Save £100.00
- Size guide
AN AMZING END OF LINE BARGAIN - SIZES LIMITED - LAST CHANCE TO BUY
A navy puffer gilet will always be an effortless choice for stylish layering, and ours is ideal for changeable weather. With a soft down and feather filling for warmth, it’s perfect as an alternative to a lightweight jacket. Pair with a cosy knit and jeans for casual weekend style, in a classic navy blue that will work with the rest of your wardrobe with ease.
Not all down gilets are created equal, of course. Ours are designed with stretch side panels, a dipped back hem and expert seaming over the bust for a super flattering cut, to provide all of the warmth you would expect from a puffer gilet, with none of the bulk. Add the detachable fur collar for an extra dash of style, with gold zippers for the perfect finishing touch. Faux fur is also available, please contact us to order.
- Lightweight down puffer gilet in Navy
- Full length front gold zip
- 2 zipped pockets with gold tab
- Detachable fur collar
- Stretch side panels for flattering fit
- Available in sizes 6 to 16
- Fur colour may vary slightly
At last, a down gilet that actually fits! The side panels give a snug, close fit for a beautiful shape when worn, and provide a fair amount of stretch. If you are between sizes, for example a 12/14, we recommend going down to a 12. Please check the Size Guide measuring chart above to find the perfect size for you.
With a soft, lightweight down filling of 90% down and 10% feathers, our puffer gilets are dry clean only.
COATS, JACKETS & SKIRTS
35 / 88
25 / 64
35 / 88
|8||36 / 92||27 / 68||36 / 92|
|10||38 / 96||28 / 72||38 / 96|
|12||39 / 100||30 / 76||39 / 100|
|14||41 / 104||32 / 80||41 / 104|
|16||43 / 108||33 / 84||43 / 108|
|18||44 / 112||35 / 88||44 / 112|
|20||46 / 116||37 / 94||46 / 116|
|22||47 / 120||39 / 98||47 / 120|
|24||49 / 124||40 / 102||49 / 124|
UK Delivery Information
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - all orders £4.95 up to £75
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - all orders over £75 FREE
- Express Next Day Delivery - £10.95. Orders placed before 10 am will be delivered on the next working day (not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events). Please note: Express orders placed after 10am on Thursday will not be delivered until Monday. Express orders placed at the weekend will be processed on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands
International Delivery Information
- EU, Channel Islands, Isle of Man Delivery - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £21.95. All shipping 3 - 5 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time) - not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events.
- US and Canada - Orders of £200 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £200 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Asia - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £35.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Rest of the World - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £35.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
Please note: Orders placed at a weekend will be processed the next UK working day.
All Express deliveries are a fully tracked door to door service and signature is require upon delivery
You will receive an email/SMS notification once the shipment has been despatched on the Express Service to allow you to track your shipment and manage your delivery online.
- Guinea use DHL Express for all International deliveries and domestic next day.
- Guinea cannot undervalue orders when arranging delivery. The customer takes full responsibility for any postal charges, return shipping costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- EXCEPTIONS - Guinea is not responsible for disruption to delivery times caused by events beyond its control such as weather conditions and border closures which cause delays to the services provided by the couriers.