Burghley Tweed Coat - Plum Check
A beautifully fitted tweed coat will always be a classic investment piece, whether for a casual look for a country walk and pub lunch, or dressed up for a day at the races.
Designed by Guinea and woven exclusively for us in Yorkshire in premium quality wool, our Plum Check tweed makes a refined neutral, paired with Italian velvet collar and trims for impeccable finishing.
Turned back double buttoned cuffs add beautiful attention to detail from all angles, with a reversible collar tab for extra warmth without compromising on style.
As with all of our coats, a focus on elegant lines and expert tailoring creates a flattering fit, with slanted pockets to emphasise the waist, and a single breasted cut for an elongated silhouette.
- Exclusively designed House Tweed
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- 100% cotton plum velvet trim to the collar, cuffs and back detail
- 3/4 length classic women’s tweed coat
- Single breasted, fitted cut
- Collar fastening detail is reversible – velvet or tweed
- Slanted pockets for a sleek silhouette
- Premium 500glm weight British wool for superior warmth and enduring quality
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
This is a beautifully fitted coat, with a tailored, single breasted cut, which works especially well for those with a bigger bust. Please check the Size Guide measurement chart above to find the ideal size for you.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool tweed coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.