Burghley Tweed Coat - Fawn Check
This unique and distinctive check tweed has been designed by Guinea and woven exclusively for us in Yorkshire, in beautiful shades of fawn and blue wool to coordinate with a variety of outfits.
A carefully cut and tailored coat, with a reversible velvet collar to keep the chill out and bring extra styling when buttoned up, the Burghley has a wonderfully flattering fit, with slanted pockets to accentuate the waist and a single breasted cut for a refined silhouette.
A well fitted tweed coat will always be a wardrobe classic, whether for a long country walk on a frosty day, having something a bit more unusual to pair with a formal outfit for a special event, or popping on over jeans for a casual weekend coffee in town, and the Burghley makes the perfect choice for a coat that’s as versatile as it is stylish.
- Exclusively designed House Tweed
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- 100% cotton navy velvet trim to the collar, cuffs and back detail
- 3/4 length classic women’s tweed coat
- Single breasted, fitted cut
- Collar fastening detail is reversible – velvet or tweed
- Slanted pockets for a sleek silhouette
- Premium 500glm weight British wool for superior warmth and enduring quality
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
This is a beautifully fitted coat, with a tailored, single breasted cut, which works especially well for those with a bigger bust. Please check the Size Guide measurement chart above to find the ideal size for you.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool tweed coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.