Burghley Tweed Coat - Country Green Check
A true classic in the world of tweed coats, the Burghley combines timeless tradition and modern elegance for a beautifully refined investment piece.
The Country Green Check tweed is woven exclusively for Guinea in Yorkshire, using long standing techniques to create a superior quality wool. A beautiful soft green tweed, overlaid with shades of deep red, pink and mauve, makes a versatile twist on quintessential British style, with crimson Italian velvet trims for luxurious finishing.
Meticulous attention to detail runs throughout the design, with turned back double buttoning on the back of the cuffs and velvet back tab for a back view that’s just as elegant as the front. A contrast velvet collar tab keeps out the chill, whilst adding unique styling, and can be reversed to be either tweed or velvet.
Expert tailoring creates a streamlined, fitted silhouette, with single breasted buttoning for an elongated line, and slanted pockets to emphasise the waist. Wear the Burghley as the perfect accompaniment to a formal event outfit, or dressed down with a cashmere sweater and boots for an effortlessly chic casual look.
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 24
- Exclusively designed House Tweed
- Limited Edition availability in our Country Green Check tweed – once this wool is sold out, it will not be repeated
- 100% cotton crimson velvet trim to the collar, cuffs and back detail
- Collar fastening detail is reversible – velvet or tweed
- 3/4 length classic women’s tweed coat
- Single breasted, fitted cut
- Slanted pockets for a sleek silhouette
- Premium 500glm weight British wool for superior warmth and enduring quality
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
This is a beautifully fitted coat, with a tailored, single breasted cut, which works especially well for those with a bigger bust. Please check the Size Guide measurement chart above to find the ideal size for you.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool tweed coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.