Knightsbridge Tweed Coat - Rose Check
Women's tailoring at its most elegant - the Knightsbridge tweed coat is cut to flatter, in a style which will take you from town to country with ease.
Wear it buttoned up to showcase the striking v-buttoned styling for more formal events, or open with jeans and trainers for a relaxed weekend look.
Shown here in Guinea's exclusive Rose Check tweed, woven in Yorkshire for us in superior quality wool, this striking and distinctive coat has complementary trims in crimson velvet for luxurious finishing and a vibrant pop of colour.
- Exclusively designed House Tweed
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- 3/4 length classic women’s tweed coat
- 100% cotton crimson velvet trim to the collar, buttons, cuff, lapels and back detail
- Double breasted, V buttoned front
- Concealed buttoning to hips
- Premium 500glm weight British wool for superior warmth and enduring quality
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
This is a tailored, closely fitted coat, please check the Size Guide measurement chart above to find the ideal size for you. The double breasted cut allows for a more snug fit around the bust, so if you are between sizes here we recommend you size up.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool tweed coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.