Burghley Tweed Coat - Pale Blue Herringbone
A beautifully fitted coat in pale blue wool, the Burghley makes a chic addition to your wardrobe, with a reversible velvet collar detailing for unusual styling, as well as keeping that extra chill out.
Thoughtful design creates a sleek silhouette, with slanted pockets to accentuate the waist, and a single breasted style for an elongated cut.
Turned back buttoning on the back of the cuffs and a double buttoned velvet back tab ensure this is a coat that looks just as beautiful from all angles.
Woven in Yorkshire using traditional skills, the light blue wool tweed is complemented with luxurious Italian navy velvet trims, for an elegant coat that is just as stylish for a winter wedding or day at the races as it is for a casual weekend brunch.
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- 100% cotton navy velvet trim to the collar, cuffs and back detail
- 3/4 length classic women’s tweed coat
- Single breasted, fitted cut
- Collar fastening detail is reversible – velvet or tweed
- Slanted pockets for a sleek silhouette
- Premium 500glm weight British wool for superior warmth and enduring quality
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
This is a beautifully fitted coat, with a tailored, single breasted cut, which works especially well for those with a bigger bust. Please check the Size Guide measurement chart above to find the ideal size for you.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool tweed coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.