Windsor Blazer - Ice Blue Herringbone
This pretty tweed blazer has plenty of traditional British style. With its tailored styling it is a true, timeless classic.
The Windsor is shown here in our Ice Blue Herringbone wool tweed, designed by Guinea and woven exclusively for us in Yorkshire. The cloth is woven from pale blue and cream yarns, with pewter coloured military buttons and navy velvet trims to complete the look.
- 100% cotton navy velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- Reversible tweed/velvet back tab
- High velvet collar
- Single velvet trimmed back vent designed to kick out over the bottom
- 6 button front ensures a flattering fit over the bust
- Deep buttoning to the cuffs
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- Please see the size chart to get the perfect fit
New stock coming - please contact email@example.com
This jacket has a standard fit but read the detailed sizing information to ensure you get the right fit for you.
Standard delivery 3 - 5 working days. For Express and Worldwide shipping please see delivery information on the homepage.
This coat is made from 100% wool - it is dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.