Windsor Blazer - Charcoal Wool
The Windsor is a blazer with traditional British style. With military inspired buttons, it looks amazing teamed with jeans, or take it up a gear and wear it as a suit with a skirt and heels.
The coat is shown here in a charcoal herringbone wool tweed, designed by Guinea and woven exclusively for us in Yorkshire. Black velvet trims complete the look
- 100% black cotton velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- Reversible tweed/velvet back tab
- High velvet collar
- Single velvet trimmed back vent designed to kick out over the bottom
- 6 button front ensures a flattering fit over the bust
- Deep buttoning to the cuffs
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- Please see the size chart to get the perfect fit
This jacket has a standard fit but read the detailed sizing information to ensure you get the right fit for you.
Standard delivery 3 - 5 working days. For Express and Worldwide shipping please see delivery information on the homepage.
This coat is made from 100% wool - it is dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.