Windsor Tweed Jacket - Charcoal Wool
The Windsor is the perfect jacket to wear season after season, epitomising traditional British style. Shown here in a charcoal herringbone tweed, a beautiful dark grey wool designed by Guinea and woven exclusively for us in Yorkshire, it’s a classic investment piece that will work beautifully in your wardrobe for years to come.
With military inspired buttons, it looks great teamed with jeans or to bring a softer style to an all black outfit, or take it up a gear and wear it as a suit with a skirt and heels. Luxurious black velvet trims complete the look.
- 100% cotton black velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- Reversible tweed/velvet back tab
- High velvet collar
- Single velvet trimmed back vent designed to kick out over the bottom
- 6 button front ensures a flattering fit over the bust
- Deep buttoning to the cuffs
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- Please see the Size Guide measurement chart to get the perfect fit
With a standard fit, this jacket works for an array of body shapes. Please read the Size Guide measurement chart above to choose the perfect size for you.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool tweed jacket, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.