Mayfair Tweed Blazer - Fawn Herringbone
This tweed jacket is a true wardrobe classic. With its long and beautifully tailored shape it is cut to give you a flattering silhouette. The Mayfair looks amazing teamed with jeans or take it up a gear and wear it as a suit with a matching skirt and heels.
Shown here in a Fawn Herringbone tweed, this top quality wool is designed and woven exclusively for Guinea in Yorkshire.
The background yarns fawn and brown and complimented by a light brown velvet trim to the collar and pockets.
- 100% light brown cotton velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- 4 button front ensures a flattering fit over the bust
- Traditional slanted hacking jacket pockets giving a nipped in look at the waistline
- Fitted jacket
- Available in UK sizes 8 to 20
- Please see the size chart to get the perfect fit
This is a close fitting jacket. It has the long, tailored shape of a traditional hacking jacket so read the detailed sizing information to ensure you get the right fit for you.
Standard delivery 3 - 5 working days. For Express and Worldwide shipping please see delivery information on the homepage.
This coat is made from 100% wool - it is dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.