Kensington Tweed Blazer - Green Herringbone
Town or country, this is the perfect "go to" piece for your wardrobe. The Kensington tweed blazer has a classic, fitted cut to flatter and complement all shapes, with carefully slanted pockets to accentuate the waist and five buttons for a perfect fit over the bust.
Our green herringbone tweed, woven in Yorkshire using traditional skills, is paired with navy velvet trims to bring out the blue and teal shades in the yarn, and a beautiful contrast teal lining.
Wear it with our Silk Ruffle Top for smart casual chic, with black leather jeans for a sleek edge, or add to your favourite denim for effortless weekend style.
- Classic tweed blazer
- 100% cotton navy velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- 5 button front ensures a flattering fit over the bust
- Traditional slanted hacking jacket pockets giving a nipped in look at the waistline
- Fitted cut for a tailored, slim fit
- Double split vent at the back ensures it sits perfectly over the bottom
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- Please see the Size Guide measurement chart to get the perfect fit
The fitted shape of this jacket has a close, tailored cut. Please see the detailed size measurement chart above to ensure the perfect fit.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool tweed jacket, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.