Kensington Tweed Blazer - Stone Herringbone
A classic tweed blazer makes the perfect investment piece, and our timeless stone herringbone wool, woven in Yorkshire using traditional skills, works as a beautiful, warm neutral to coordinate with the rest of your wardrobe.
With a tailored blazer cut to create a flattering shape for all silhouettes, the pocket details are carefully slanted to accentuate the waist, with five buttons for a perfect fit over the bust. Luxurious fawn coloured 100% cotton velvet trims to the pockets and collar complement the tweed.
- Classic tweed blazer
- 100% cotton fawn velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- 5 button front ensures a flattering fit over the bust
- Traditional slanted hacking jacket pockets giving a nipped in look at the waistline
- Fitted cut for a tailored, slim fit
- Double split vent at the back ensures it sits perfectly over the bottom
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- Please see the Size Guide measurement chart to get the perfect fit
The fitted shape of this jacket has a close, tailored cut. Please see the detailed size measurement chart above to ensure the perfect fit.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool tweed jacket, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.