Piccadilly Coat – Navy WoolRegular price £475.00 Save £-475.00
A classic navy wool coat will never go out of style, making the perfect investment piece to work in your wardrobe for years to come.
Woven in premium quality British wool in Yorkshire, this navy blue fabric is one of our House colours, designed by us and exclusive to our collections.
Smartly tailored, the cut of the Piccadilly is inspired by the shape of an Edwardian riding jacket, with a flared “skirted” effect and contoured seaming on the back, combined with narrow paneling at the front, giving it a beautifully sleek, elongated silhouette. This coat is a real timeless wardrobe staple.
Complementary trims in luxurious navy blue velvet complete the look, with cuffs designed to be turned back to reveal the velvet beneath.
- Exclusively designed House fabric
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 24
- 3/4 length classic women’s navy wool coat
- Flared back
- 100% cotton navy blue velvet trim to the collar, cuffs and back detail
- Cuffs are designed to be worn turned back revealing the navy velvet trim
- Velvet covered buttons
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
Although tailored, this is quite a generously fitting coat – if you are between sizes, for example a 12/14, take the 12. The flared skirt at the back allows for a great deal of size flexibility around the hips, whilst the vertical panelling at the front and contoured shaping at the back creates an elongated silhouette. Please read the detailed Size Guide measurement chart above to ensure you find the perfect fit for you.
This is a 100% wool coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.
COATS, JACKETS & SKIRTS
35 / 88
25 / 64
35 / 88
|8||36 / 92||27 / 68||36 / 92|
|10||38 / 96||28 / 72||38 / 96|
|12||39 / 100||30 / 76||39 / 100|
|14||41 / 104||32 / 80||41 / 104|
|16||43 / 108||33 / 84||43 / 108|
|18||44 / 112||35 / 88||44 / 112|
|20||46 / 116||37 / 94||46 / 116|
|22||47 / 120||39 / 98||47 / 120|
|24||49 / 124||40 / 102||49 / 124|
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands) - orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £4.95
- Express Next Day Delivery - £9.95. Orders placed before 10 am will be delivered on the next working day (not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events). Please note: Express orders placed at the weekend will be processed on Monday. EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands
- Standard Delivery Highlands and Scottish Islands (3 - 5 working days) - £9.95
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
- EU, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northen Ireland Delivery - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £14.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time) - not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events.
- US and Canada - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £19.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Asia - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Rest of the World - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
Please note: Orders placed at a weekend will be processed the next UK working day.
All Express deliveries are a fully tracked door to door service and signature is require upon delivery
You will receive an email/SMS notification once the shipment has been despatched on the Express Service to allow you to track your shipment and manage your delivery online.
- Guinea use DHL Express for all International deliveries and domestic next day.
- Guinea cannot undervalue orders when arranging delivery. The customer takes full responsibility for any postal charges, return shipping costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.