Newbury Jacket - Navy and Red
The Newbury is a jacket with traditional British style. Its military inspired buttons and styling make it a true wardrobe classic. Available in UK sizes 6 to 14, this LIMITED EDITION jacket looks amazing teamed with jeans or take it up a gear for a more formal look. This version is shown here in our "house" Navy Herringbone tweed, designed by Guinea and woven exclusively for us in Yorkshire. Dark red velvet trims to the collar, pockets and back give it a distinctive and elegant finish.
Woven from top quality 100% wool in a superior 325 gsm weight, the herringbone weave ensures that this cloth meets the highest traditional standards of British Tweed - durability and moisture-resistance. Silver coloured military buttons complete the look.
- 100% cotton velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- reversable tweed/velvet back tab
- "Nehru" style velvet collar
- single velvet trimmed back vent designed to kick out over the bottom
- deep buttoning to the cuffs
- available in UK sizes 6 to 14
- please see the size chart to get the perfect fit
This jacket has a standard fit but read the detailed sizing information to ensure you get the right fit for you.
Standard delivery 3 - 5 working days. For Express and Worldwide shipping please see delivery information on the homepage.
This coat is made from 100% wool - it is dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out