Kensington Wool Blazer - Plum CheckRegular price £385.00 Sale price £225.00 Save £160.00
A beautifully fitted tweed blazer in our limited edition plum check – a cloth woven exclusively for Guinea in Yorkshire, to our own design. In top quality 100% wool, this cloth meets the highest standards of British tweed for durability and moisture-resistance, making it both practical and stylish.
Cut to flatter, tailored shaping ensures the Kensington looks just as at home in town or country, worn with skinny jeans and our Silk Ruffle Top for chic city styling, or out for a weekend in the country.
Deep purple cotton velvet trims complement the plum tones in the tweed for a more unusual colour combination, whilst still being an easy-wear neutral to coordinate with the rest of your wardrobe, for the perfect investment piece.
- Classic tweed blazer
- 100% cotton purple velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- 5 button front ensures a flattering fit over the bust
- Traditional slanted hacking jacket pockets giving a nipped in look at the waistline
- Fitted cut for a tailored, slim fit
- Double split vent at the back ensures it sits perfectly over the bottom
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- Please see the Size Guide measurement chart to get the perfect fit
The fitted shape of this jacket has a close, tailored cut. Please see the detailed size measurement chart above to ensure the perfect fit.
This is a 100% wool tweed jacket, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.
COATS, JACKETS & SKIRTS
35 / 88
25 / 64
35 / 88
|8||36 / 92||27 / 68||36 / 92|
|10||38 / 96||28 / 72||38 / 96|
|12||39 / 100||30 / 76||39 / 100|
|14||41 / 104||32 / 80||41 / 104|
|16||43 / 108||33 / 84||43 / 108|
|18||44 / 112||35 / 88||44 / 112|
|20||46 / 116||37 / 94||46 / 116|
|22||47 / 120||39 / 98||47 / 120|
|24||49 / 124||40 / 102||49 / 124|
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands) - orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £4.95
- Express Next Day Delivery - £9.95. Orders placed before 10 am will be delivered on the next working day (not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events). Please note: Express orders placed at the weekend will be processed on Monday. EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands
- Standard Delivery Highlands and Scottish Islands (3 - 5 working days) - £9.95
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
- EU, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northen Ireland Delivery - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £14.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time) - not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events.
- US and Canada - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £19.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Asia - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Rest of the World - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
Please note: Orders placed at a weekend will be processed the next UK working day.
All Express deliveries are a fully tracked door to door service and signature is require upon delivery
You will receive an email/SMS notification once the shipment has been despatched on the Express Service to allow you to track your shipment and manage your delivery online.
- Guinea use DHL Express for all International deliveries and domestic next day.
- Guinea cannot undervalue orders when arranging delivery. The customer takes full responsibility for any postal charges, return shipping costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.