Electra Green Velvet Coat
Coats, jackets & skirts
35 / 88
25 / 64
35 / 88
|8||36 / 92||27 / 68||36 / 92|
|10||38 / 96||28 / 72||38 / 96|
|12||39 / 100||30 / 76||39 / 100|
|14||41 / 104||32 / 80||41 / 104|
|16||43 / 108||33 / 84||43 / 108|
|18||44 / 112||35 / 88||44 / 112|
|20||46 / 116||37 / 94||46 / 116|
|22||47 / 120||39 / 98||47 / 120|
|24||49 / 124||40 / 102||49 / 124|
- Free delivery on orders over £75
- In stock, ready to ship
New to the Guinea collection, this iconic coat is only made in small, limited runs to keep it exclusive. The Electra velvet coat is styled in the most beautiful and classic deep, rich, jewel shade of dark green. The Electra is perfect for a special or formal occasion. Long in length, and expertly tailored by skilled couturiers for a flattering fit ensuring a stunning striking and chic look.
Created in luxurious Italian velvet, the Electra has a sumptuous silky light green satin lining for a beautiful glimpse of colour. This is a polished statement piece than can be worn open and flowing, or fastened for a more formal refined look.
With its tailored cut, nipped in waist and elegant flowing drape, the Electra creates the most beautiful feminine silhouette.
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- 100% cotton green velvet
- Deep side pockets at hip level
- Double breasted with 8 silver buttons to the front
- Silver buttons at cuffs and back detail
- Flared back
- Long length women’s velvet coat
- Lined in smooth green satin
- Please check the UK Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
This is a long velvet coat with a double breasted fit. The double breasted cut gives a close fit around the bust, so if you are between sizes, we recommend you size up. Please check the Size Guide to find the ideal size for you.
This is a 100% cotton velvet coat, dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.
UK Delivery Information
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - all orders £4.95 up to £75
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - all orders over £75 FREE
- Express Delivery - £10.95. Orders placed before 10 am will be delivered on the next working day (not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events). Please note: Express orders placed after 10am on Thursday will not be delivered until Monday/Tuesday. Express orders placed at the weekend will be processed on Monday for delivery on Tuesday/Wednesday. EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands
International Delivery Information
- EU, Channel Islands, Isle of Man Delivery - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £21.95. All shipping 3 - 5 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time) - not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events.
- US and Canada - Orders of £200 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £200 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Asia - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £35.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Rest of the World - Orders of £250 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £250 - shipping cost £35.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
Please note: Orders placed at a weekend will be processed the next UK working day.
All Express deliveries are a fully tracked door to door service and signature is require upon delivery
You will receive an email/SMS notification once the shipment has been despatched on the Express Service to allow you to track your shipment and manage your delivery online.
- Guinea use DHL Express for all International deliveries and domestic next day.
- Guinea cannot undervalue orders when arranging delivery. The customer takes full responsibility for any postal charges, return shipping costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- EXCEPTIONS - Guinea is not responsible for disruption to delivery times caused by events beyond its control such as weather conditions and border closures which cause delays to the services provided by the couriers.