Wilton Wool Coat - CharcoalRegular price £435.00 Save £-435.00
A beautiful dark grey wool coat that will work in your wardrobe for years to come, the Wilton pairs premium quality British wool with a black velvet collar and trims, for a perfectly polished investment piece.
Whether you need an elegant coat for a day at the races, a smart workwear option, or instant glamour for a casual weekend look, the classic charcoal herringbone tweed makes a sophisticated, softer update to a classic wool coat.
A fitted cut from the front creates a smooth, elongated line when worn, with a flared back for a beautiful drape.
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 18
- 100% cotton black velvet trim to the collar, cuffs and back detail
- Cuffs are designed to be worn turned back revealing the black velvet trim
- 8 velvet covered buttons buttoning to the neck
- Flared back
- 3/4 length women’s wool coat
- Premium 500glm weight British wool, for superior warmth and enduring quality
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
Although tailored, this is quite a generously fitting coat. The flared skirt at the back allows for a great deal of size flexibility around the hips, whilst the vertical panelling at the front and contoured shaping at the back creates a sleek silhouette. Please read the detailed Size Guide measurement chart above to ensure you find the perfect size for you.
This is a 100% wool coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.
COATS, JACKETS & SKIRTS
35 / 88
25 / 64
35 / 88
|8||36 / 92||27 / 68||36 / 92|
|10||38 / 96||28 / 72||38 / 96|
|12||39 / 100||30 / 76||39 / 100|
|14||41 / 104||32 / 80||41 / 104|
|16||43 / 108||33 / 84||43 / 108|
|18||44 / 112||35 / 88||44 / 112|
|20||46 / 116||37 / 94||46 / 116|
|22||47 / 120||39 / 98||47 / 120|
|24||49 / 124||40 / 102||49 / 124|
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands) - orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £4.95
- Express Next Day Delivery - £9.95. Orders placed before 10 am will be delivered on the next working day (not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events). Please note: Express orders placed at the weekend will be processed on Monday. EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands
- Standard Delivery Highlands and Scottish Islands (3 - 5 working days) - £9.95
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
- EU, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northen Ireland Delivery - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £14.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time) - not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events.
- US and Canada - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £19.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Asia - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Rest of the World - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
Please note: Orders placed at a weekend will be processed the next UK working day.
All Express deliveries are a fully tracked door to door service and signature is require upon delivery
You will receive an email/SMS notification once the shipment has been despatched on the Express Service to allow you to track your shipment and manage your delivery online.
- Guinea use DHL Express for all International deliveries and domestic next day.
- Guinea cannot undervalue orders when arranging delivery. The customer takes full responsibility for any postal charges, return shipping costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.