Wilton Wool Coat – Charcoal
A beautiful dark grey wool coat that will work in your wardrobe for years to come, the Wilton pairs premium quality British wool with a black velvet collar and trims, for a perfectly polished investment piece.
Whether you need an elegant coat for a day at the races, a smart workwear option, or instant glamour for a casual weekend look, the classic charcoal herringbone tweed makes a sophisticated, softer update to a classic wool coat.
A fitted cut from the front creates a smooth, elongated line when worn, with a flared back for a beautiful drape.
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 18
- 100% cotton black velvet trim to the collar, cuffs and back detail
- Cuffs are designed to be worn turned back revealing the black velvet trim
- 8 velvet covered buttons buttoning to the neck
- Flared back
- 3/4 length women’s wool coat
- Premium 500glm weight British wool, for superior warmth and enduring quality
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
Although tailored, this is quite a generously fitting coat. The flared skirt at the back allows for a great deal of size flexibility around the hips, whilst the vertical panelling at the front and contoured shaping at the back creates a sleek silhouette. Please read the detailed Size Guide measurement chart above to ensure you find the perfect size for you.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.