Knightsbridge Tweed Coat - Country Green Check
Perfectly tailored, this elegant coat in beautifully unusual checked green tweed creates a distinctive style statement. One of our Limited Edition British Tweeds, designed by us and woven exclusively for Guinea in Yorkshire, this wool will not be repeated once we sell out of our stock, ensuring exclusivity.
Shades of soft pink, raspberry and mauve over classic green tweed wool pair with luxurious burgundy velvet trims, with striking v-buttoning over the double breasted cut and stylish velvet collar lapels for beautiful attention to detail.
As with all of our coats, thoughtful design creates an expertly contoured silhouette, for a sleek line with either formal or casual outfits.
- Exclusively designed House Tweed
- Limited Edition availability in our Country Green Check tweed – once this wool is sold out, it will not be repeated
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- 3/4 length classic women’s tweed coat
- 100% cotton burgundy velvet trim to the collar, buttons, cuff, lapels and back detail
- Double breasted, V buttoned front
- Concealed buttoning to hips
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
This is a tailored, closely fitted coat, please check the Size Guide measurement chart above to find the ideal size for you. The double breasted cut allows for a more snug fit around the bust, so if you are between sizes here we recommend you size up.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Please see detailed Delivery Information for more.
This is a 100% wool tweed coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.