Knightsbridge Wool Coat - Navy Herringbone
A smart navy wool coat will always be a classic piece for any woman’s wardrobe, and the tailored and elegant Knightsbridge is no exception. In Navy Herringbone, one of our exclusive House Tweeds, it pairs two subtly different shades of navy wool for a distinctive update on tradition, designed by us and woven in Yorkshire.
Sharp tailoring, with a stylish asymmetrical double breasted cut, is complemented with navy velvet trims and buttons, perfect for either a formal or casual look.
New stock is available in December - please forward order now.
- Exclusively designed House Tweed
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- 3/4 length classic women’s navy wool coat
- 100% cotton navy velvet trim to the collar, cuff, buttons, lapels and back detail
- Double breasted, V buttoned front
- Concealed buttoning to hips
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
This is a tailored, closely fitted coat, please check the Size Guide measurement chart above to find the ideal size for you. The double breasted cut allows for a more snug fit around the bust, so if you are between sizes here we recommend you size up.
Complimentary UK and international shipping on all orders over £300, with standard delivery in 3 - 5 working days. Next Day Express Delivery is available. Please see detailed delivery pages for more information.
This is a 100% wool coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.