Burghley Tweed Coat - Pale Blue HerringboneRegular price £395.00 Save £-395.00
A beautifully fitted coat in pale blue wool, the Burghley makes a chic addition to your wardrobe, with a reversible velvet collar detailing for unusual styling, as well as keeping that extra chill out.
Thoughtful design creates a sleek silhouette, with slanted pockets to accentuate the waist, and a single breasted style for an elongated cut.
Turned back buttoning on the back of the cuffs and a double buttoned velvet back tab ensure this is a coat that looks just as beautiful from all angles.
Woven in Yorkshire using traditional skills, the light blue wool tweed is complemented with luxurious Italian navy velvet trims, for an elegant coat that is just as stylish for a winter wedding or day at the races as it is for a casual weekend brunch.
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 16
- 100% cotton navy velvet trim to the collar, cuffs and back detail
- 3/4 length classic women’s tweed coat
- Single breasted, fitted cut
- Collar fastening detail is reversible – velvet or tweed
- Slanted pockets for a sleek silhouette
- Premium 50glm weight British wool for superior warmth and enduring quality
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
This is a beautifully fitted coat, with a tailored, single breasted cut, which works especially well for those with a bigger bust. Please check the Size Guide measurement chart above to find the ideal size for you.
This is a 100% wool tweed coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.
COATS, JACKETS & SKIRTS
35 / 88
25 / 64
35 / 88
|8||36 / 92||27 / 68||36 / 92|
|10||38 / 96||28 / 72||38 / 96|
|12||39 / 100||30 / 76||39 / 100|
|14||41 / 104||32 / 80||41 / 104|
|16||43 / 108||33 / 84||43 / 108|
|18||44 / 112||35 / 88||44 / 112|
|20||46 / 116||37 / 94||46 / 116|
|22||47 / 120||39 / 98||47 / 120|
|24||49 / 124||40 / 102||49 / 124|
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands) - orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £4.95
- Express Next Day Delivery - £9.95. Orders placed before 10 am will be delivered on the next working day (not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events). Please note: Express orders placed at the weekend will be processed on Monday. EXCLUDES Highlands and Scottish Islands
- Standard Delivery Highlands and Scottish Islands (3 - 5 working days) - £9.95
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
- EU, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northen Ireland Delivery - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £14.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time) - not available weekends, bank holidays and during special sale events.
- US and Canada - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £19.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Asia - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
- Rest of the World - Orders of £300 and over Free Shipping. Orders under £300 - shipping cost £24.95. All shipping 3 working days for orders placed before 10 am (UK time).
Please note: Orders placed at a weekend will be processed the next UK working day.
All Express deliveries are a fully tracked door to door service and signature is require upon delivery
You will receive an email/SMS notification once the shipment has been despatched on the Express Service to allow you to track your shipment and manage your delivery online.
- Guinea use DHL Express for all International deliveries and domestic next day.
- Guinea cannot undervalue orders when arranging delivery. The customer takes full responsibility for any postal charges, return shipping costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.